[pmmail-list] PGP-problem?

Sorin Srbu pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:29:36 +0100

Hi all,

Installed v2.20.2696 of Pmm pro for windows and tried out the new
pgp, but it seems either I'm doing something wrong, or pmm has some
problems.

Situation:

I created a new pgp-key in pmm on my stationary computer and
attached that public key to mail, and sent this mail to my portable
(diferent mailaccount with different ISP).

On my portable I opened the mail with the attached public pgp-key,
and dbl-clicked the attached key. Pmm says the addition of the
public pgp-key was successfull.

Now I create a new mail and preparing to send it back to the
stationary computer, from where I sent the initial mail. When I
choose to encrypt the mail and press the send button, pmm says
there isn't a public key available for the mailaddress I'm trying
to send to.

What gives? Pmm did say the addition of the public was
successfull???

I'm lost...

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer		Web: http://www.farmaci.uu.se
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,		Phone: +46-18-4714482 >> 5 signals >> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,			Mobile Phone: +46-701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University	Fax: +46-18-471-4474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden		Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.