[pmmail-list] New PGP build

PMMail 2000 pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:58:48 -0500

OK, I think we are almost there! The only thing lacking here is the
incorrect display of high-ASCII characters on keys created with PGP
Keys 8.0. Keys with highASCII characters created by PMMail display
fine.

This newest build includes two updates that improve on the PGP
operations:

1) the random bit generation during key generation is now gathering all
necessary data based on the mouse movement and not from the cached pool
of data.

2) When encrypting a message to an email address that you have 2 or
more public keys for, PMMail will now prompt you for the key that you
wish to use after you press the send button.

There were several other changes to the way both the SDK and PMMail
handle keys in general, but nothing as significant as above. The
problem with high-ASCII characters does not hinder PMMails handling of
those keys, it is simply a display problem. Due to work with these
other issues, we did not get a chance to deal with that today and will
pick that up
Monday.

ftp://ftp.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/pub/pmmail/betas/PMMail2kPro2709.ex

Brandon
PMMail 2000 Support