[pmmail-list] Grayed-Out Spell Check Function

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 08:57:38 -0600

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 22:25:50 +0800, woodear@virgilio.it wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I downloaded the 2696 beta and notice that the Spell Check function appears to be
>non-working. Can anyone confirm this?

Not greyed out in the 2709 beta, but loaded with curiously interesting little
quirks that make it not work correctly in that later version.

--
If God is inside us, then I hope he likes fajita's, cause that's what
he's getting.