[pmmail-list] Included percentage check

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 22:12:34 -0700

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 14:13:28 -0800, Tim Roberts wrote:

>Unix newsgroup readers do that, but I've never seen it in a mailer.  What's the
>point?

It's more useful for idiots who are fairly impolite on mailing lists,
although I do remember it in BlueWave from my FIDO days and thought it
was handy.  Far to many lists have either "Me too!" answers (this one
included, recently...) or one line responses where the entire message the
person is replying to is either top-posted or replied to without any
trimming of non-relevant material.

Still, it would be a neat function.

--
Martin Moran		ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/ommoran/publickey.txt

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"