[pmmail-list] ouch

PMMail 2000 pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:48:48 -0500

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 06:29:31 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>Is this referencing the completely re-written version 3 of PMMail ???
>If so, any word on whether a OS/2 beta is in the works along with the Win32 ???

I guess you could call it version 3, but yes, I was talking about the
new interface that is on the way.

As I have mentioned before, any updates to the OS/2 version will arrive
after porting the new Win32 code using the wxWindows interface. We will
not see an OS/2 beta until after the release of the Win32 version, and
then we will be working on OS/2, Linux and Mac options.

--
Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Support