[pmmail-list] line wrapping

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
26 Feb 2003 13:17:21 -0600

Hello All.

<On 23Feb2003 18:50 Bushy wrote a message regarding
[pmmail-list] line wrapping >

 B> When writing or reading an  email, the lines are spilling
 B> off the right side of the screen by a couple of words before
 B> wrapping takes place. In fact, the word "place" in the line
 B> above had to be manually wrapped with the enter key.

 B> Options, word wrap has been unchecked and checked again but
 B> this did not help at all.

 B> How can the line be made to wrap prior to where it is
 B> currently happening?

I suspect a relation to the problem I've written about 2 or 3
times.  Using an external editor produces a messages with ALL
CR/LF at the ends of lines removed and all blank lines removed -
- so that the final message is all one contiguous "paragraph".
I had to step back to a prior version to solve the problem.  No
one from the developers group has ever answered the question. I
suspect your question will be ignored as well.  I am becoming
doubtful of the future of the PMMail product; but I suppose
we'll just have to wait and see.

Best regards,
Marc