[pmmail-list] line wrapping

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
27 Feb 2003 10:44:58 -0600

Hello All.

<On 27Feb2003 02:32 Bushy wrote a message regarding
[pmmail-list] line wrapping >

 B> Thanks for your input on the lack of line wrapping.  It is a
 B> real problem and unfortunately looks like it will be around
 B> for a while. John.

I have a copy of the previous beta (2.20.2502) if you would like
to step back to that.  (Presuming of course you're running
Win*.)  I, frankly, have found that it is stable.  I like PMMail
a lot, particularly since it employs NO spyware unlike the paid
version of Eudora; I will be sticking with it, but I sure wish
the developers (if there are any still left) would get back on
the stick and do something...  Even as simple as answering
e-mail or participation in the list.  I just *love* purchasing
Abandonware, don't you?. ;-(

Best regards,
Marc

-=- timEd/2 1.10.y2k+
.. KNOW your neighbors. Be aware of your surroundings.