[pmmail-list] popfile (dreaming...)

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 22:47:17 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 22:12:25 +0100, Markus Baertschi wrote:

>If PMMail can add some good, easy to use functionality to its slick interface
>this will broaden its user base, increase revenues and increase development !

While more (and better) features are allways good, PMMail is as nice
for me, because it is fast and has outstanding filter capabilities, so
that dealing with loads of messages is very efficient. If certain
features can be integrated via PMMail's excelent external hooks, I can
really live with it.

Users searching more and more fancy features will go for Mozilla mail
(if it's usability - 1.3 is supposed to include Bayesian SPAM
filtering!) or toyish stuff like Incredimail anyway - if they leave M$
at all.

Best

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of Vienna (Austria)