[pmmail-list] some pmmail/2 qs

Raphael Tennenbaum pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:22:20 -0500 (EST)

A few questions:

1) I'm using PMMail/2, version 2.20.2200 -- because it's worked
well for me, and it's a pita to change.  One of the reasons I
haven't upgraded is because I like the icons I've got.  If I
install the latest version, can I also install the FIXIT icons
(or, the pmmail2_be_icons) package?

For that matter, what *is* the latest version of PMMAIL/2, and
where can I download it -- and has anyone had any problems with
it?

2) I've got an email account I use rarely if at all.  Is there a
way to remove it without deleting it? -- that is, just in case I
decide to reactivate it sometime in the future, is there a way
to simply hide it, as it were?

-Rafe Tennenbaum
www.ray-field.com