[pmmail-list] info about the eCS-Os/2 version

Kari Suomela pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:12:16 -0500

Monday January 06 2003 15:57, Ralph Cohen wrote to All:

 RC> A new Windows version is currently under development and a new
 RC> eCS-OS/2 version is supposed to follow.

With the track record of the current "betas", where each one breaks
something that worked in the previous one, I'd really like to see an
export utility to export all messages and address books to CSV or
something. It is becoming evident that PMMail has fallen off the list
of 'full featured' email clients.

 KS

   KARICO Business Services
   Toronto, ON Canada