[pmmail-list] URLs in Pmm Pro for windows

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:54:47 +1300

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:57:48 -0800, Tim Roberts wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:05:41 +1300, Richard Grevers wrote:
>>
>>But is it not better to present the long url in the RFC-compliant
manner?

>>that should work in all clients.
>

>Which RFC says that?

I thought it was in 2646, but can't find it there.
(There was a discussion last week somewhere where people were instructed
to encode long URLS that way to avoid the wrapping problem (and the
solution worked). Maybe it was usenet rather than mail.)

--
One word- sentences? Eliminate. Always!