[pmmail-list] SPAM filtering with PROGRAM.<..\UTIL\CK_blacklist.cmd>

Winfried Tilanus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:40:25 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:38:53 -0600 (CST), Maynard Riley wrote:

>Luko's documentation at head of CK_blacklist.cmd, and testing
>experience, indicates that the original file is not modified, but that
>one of three "return values" may be returned, and presumably a null
>return value for no postitive test results. To my knowledge PMMail
>cannot deal with return values.

Make a complex filter with something like (this one is copied from my
setup, the setup for Luko's scripts may differ):

PROGRAM.<f:\bin\spamcheck.cmd> = "X-Spam-Warning"

See ICSL Help for more details about the 'PROGRAM' tag, I missed it for
several years too!

Best wishes,
Winfried

--