[pmmail-list] PMMSEND.EXE Query

Leonard N Small pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:21:01 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:37:06 +0000 (GMT), Simon Bowring wrote:

>Is there anyway to get PMMSEND.EXE to be able to take a "Group"
>as a "To" address (doesn't seem to work for me).
>
>Help/Usage doesn't mention anything :-(
>
>Simon
>--
<help snipped>

I've done this before, but am not currently at that computer. I seem to
remember needing to set up a pre-send filter that would intercept the mail
from PMMSEND and bounce it to the group I set up. If that doesn't get you
pointed in a right direction, I can get more details tomorrow.

--
Len Small
lnsmall@fast.net

PMTagLine - Copyright, 1996, Stephen Berg
... God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.
This computer has been up 4 days, 20:20:03, load: 47 processes, 172 threads.