[pmmail-list] SPAM filtering with PROGRAM.<..\UTIL\CK_blacklist.cmd>

Maynard Riley pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:28:37 -0600 (CST)

Luko,

>   Funny ... you use the same subdirectory "southsde" as I do...

It goes way back. I don't suppose that we invented it.

FWIW, I have no intent to use weighted tests, or to inspect body
content;
I use
  blacklist.0 =3D 2
  blacklist.1 =3D "bl.spamcop.net"=F9
  blacklist.2 =3D "cn-kr.blackholes.us"=F9

quite happily; last year these (primarily bl.spamcop.net) caught
"21,883,553 bytes in 2,679 files" spam messages on my one old poisoned
account. (the other three dozen are still clean ;-})

I've been tempted to add tw.blackholes.us

Thanks again,

-- Maynard