[pmmail-list] MRU File and PMMAIL Change Request (was Re: question (pmmail/eCS))

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany - Sun Services pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:31:50 +0100 (MET)

 >I sometimes type in an email address (or usually an alias) "wrong"
 >and then delete it, but this means that it still goes into the MRU
 >file and so comes back to haunt we later! This despite the fact I
 >have NEVER sent an email to that (incorrectly entered) address/alias.
 >It's a minor thing, but quite irritating.

That's why I proposed that an address should only be added to the MRU files
if the message is really sent out. At the moment, it's sufficient to click
'reply' for any message to find the sender added :( ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                                 frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                       Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                           Fax +49 89 46008.2740