[pmmail-list] [mkc] Two copies out of sync, how to fix?

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:37:09 -0400

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:47:07 -0400, Stephen Eickhoff wrote:

>I have detailed a few times on this list how I configure PMMail in this manner-
>if anyone's interested I'll dig up my instructions.
>
>I don't think I tried this with the OS/2 client- maybe that's the sticking
>point.

  I'd be interested.  I just got cable internet last month and
everythings all wired in my house.  All I have to do is get off my butt
and set up my old machine as a file repository in the basement where I
installed all the equipment (Router, Switch, Cable Modem, etc)

  You could send it to me personally or to the list if there are others
interested.

  Thanks in advance,

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com