[pmmail-list] [OT] MS-Bashing vs fairness was Digest (07/25/2003 09:01) (#2003-569)

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 02:05:55 -0400

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:59:26 +1000 (AEST), John Angelico wrote:

>OK, I'll be fair, but serious, and hopefully back up my statements.
>
>[Soapbox mode: ON]

  M$ is the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz.

  "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

  Be careful you may shatter their fragile world of smoke and mirrors
which allow them to believe that M$ actually has made something,
nevermind something that actually works.

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com