[pmmail-list] New beta and memory leak in OS/2?

Randy Fowler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 01:07:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 06:53:50 -0500 (CDT), Robert Gammon wrote:

>Unfortunately, something is broke, signatures no longer appear on
>my messages.

I had a similar problem with signatures a month or so ago.  It was caused
by my renaming the subdirs that PMMailed used.  My signatures were still
there in a subdir, but PMMail didn't know where to look anymore.  To fix,
I ended up opening the old signature files with an editor, created new
Signatures and cut & pasted between the two.

HTH,

Randy