[pmmail-list] Hot keys on spell check? 2717

PMMail 2000 pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:53:36 -0400

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:57:18 -0400, Ronny Hippler wrote:

>I just noticed that the hot keys are no longer underlined in the spell
>check dialog. Since non unique letters were chosen for "Change" and "Ignore",
>"n" & "g" I can never remember which is which. Any chance on getting this
>changed to something more logical like "c" and "i"?

This is a system level setting that you need to change in Windows XP.
Open your Display properties by right clicking the desktop and
selecting Properties. Go to the Appearance tab and select Effects in
the lower right. The last option on the Effects dialog is to 'Hide
underlined letters for keyboard navigation...', uncheck this box, click
OK then Apply or OK on the Display properties dialog. You should now
see the underlined hotkeys correctly.

There is actually a bug in PMMail that forces them to be displayed
regardless of the system settings in operating systems prior to XP
which Peter will be working to correct.

Thanks,
Brandon T. King
brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com