[pmmail-list] Problem sending mail

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:15:14 +0100

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:42:31 -0500 (CDT), Maynard Riley wrote:

>after the telnet test, you can log the mail client transaction with
>iptrace/ipformat, if it runs from or through a warp system.

No, this is a windows system it is running on.    The client is
configured exactly as before but I find it weird that some messages are
sent without problem - literally gone on the "send" click, whereas
others get the "waiting for server acceptance" then error message and
stuck in the outbox.

I may try a full uninstall and re-install or go back a version or two
..............  anyone know if BSW have an ftp server with old versions
?

Regards,

Xav.