[pmmail-list] Problem bouncing msgs to myself

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:57:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Andrew Webber wrote:

> ><awebber@wwwebbers.com>:
> >This message is looping: it already has
> >my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)
>
> I am able to bounce to my Sympatico.ca account, but I get the same
> error message when I try to bounce back to my wwwebbers.com
> account.
>
> Is there anything I can do to make this work?  Am I doing it wrong?

It sounds like the server is adding a line to the headers to prevent mail
loops; when you bounce the message, it sees it and won't continue.  To fix
it, you would need to edit that line out of the header.