[pmmail-list] Global Sort order

Parag Mehta pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:21:50 +0550

Hi Maynard & Ralph

Thanks for the info.

The reason for asking this sort order query is because i have a mailbox which is on IMAP and i had been playing around with IMAP using outlook express
like moving messages from IMAP to local folders and back to the IMAP Server Account etc. in this process the mails got dis-sorted and all the latest mails
went at the end of and the complete sort order messed up.

now when i downloaded those mails to PMMail they got downloaded in the same fashion and now the ails are not sorted properl based on the date criteria
they were received. infact they are in the order of the date and time they were downlaoded.

however i have not been able to set the order back even by changing the sort order preferences by manually changing the sort order for that folder.

any help would highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Parag