[pmmail-list] Launching urls from within a message.

Jesper Holten pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:46:08 +0200

Hi.
I cannot get launching of urls and links to work from within the reading message window. I have tried to have Internet explorer as the external editor, but it says that there is no links when I put a message into explorer, by
alt +x.
What am I doing wrong?
I run pm mail 2.20 and windows xp explorer 6.0.
I have used the instructions available from the faq regarding this problem, but stil it doesn't work.
I hope that some of you can help me,
best regards,
jesper Holten