[pmmail-list] UTF-8

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:13:52 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:44:01 +0000 (GMT), Simon Bowring wrote:

>I'm sure there must be, but I haven't looked.

There are a pair of (open source, cross-platform) programs called
MUNPACK and MPACK (MIME unpack and MIME pack) that I use for
scripted packing and unpacking of MIME message, however I don't
think the latest (1995) versions MPACK15d.zip [dos/win] and
MPACK15o.zip [OS/2] support UTF-8 (but I don't have any MIME
messages that use UTF-8 char encoding to test them with)

You can get them from ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/mpack/

Simon