[pmmail-list] Missing Message-ID

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
22 Mar 2003 18:23:04 -0600

Hello all.

<On 21Mar2003 10:21 Fred J. Tydeman wrote a message regarding
[pmmail-list] Missing Message-ID >

 FJT> Yes.  He is a one person company with his own domain and
 FJT> is a better than average network person.  He administers
 FJT> his own machine.

Not admitting a message because of a missing ID is a very poor
method of guarding against spam.  In fact, it is completely
defective.

 > You probably should upgrade btw!

 FJT> Why?  What features am I missing?  Also, my understanding
 FJT> is support for PMMail on OS/2 went away.

No, it's still being developed according to BPSW.  They are
reportedly completely re-porting the new source code to OS/2 as
well as windows.  If you're using 1.92, you might want to have a
look at V2.20.2382.

Best regards,
Marc
-+- timEd/2 1.10.y2k+