[pmmail-list] Filtering and animated icon

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:19:52 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:37:48 +0100, Norbert Schmidt wrote:

>How about filter action "Set Status" -> "Read"?
>Then you should set the properties of your spam folder to "indicates
>ANY mail".

Actually this won't work for me.  It's not just my spam folder
that's the issue. I'd actually only want the new mail indicator
to be for a minority of the mail I receive - I filter
a lot of mail from lists, newsletters and automata etc off to
their own folders and I do not want to know about these "urgently"
enough to set the indicator (but neither do I want to mark them
read).

Simon