[pmmail-list] how can I avoid virus'es in the future?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 03 May 2003 23:58:29 -0700

Hi all, I am very rigid as to keeping my virus definitions up to date,
but how can I, in the future, with Norton 2001, prevent what happened
last night, where 3 messages were caught during the virus scan,
shouldn't Norton have caught them coming in?  If I am to prevent this
from happening, how do I do this, when the messages have no
attachments?  I have headers turned off, as I usually don't care who
it's from, because I'm usually responding on a list, and so, I respond
to the list, and not to a person, but I want to know, what does view
all mean?  I know about view headers with control v, but what does view
all with pm mail 26976?  I did scan the .exe of 2711, and no viruses
were found, as well as 2696, but technically, this shouldn't have
happened, and Norton should have caught the virus messages.
Marty