[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 May 2003 21:45:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 07 May 2003 10:42:21 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

>Tuesday May 06 2003 19:39, Gregory L. Marx wrote to All:
>
> >> find that the company has gone "belly up".  It is a ROYAL pain
> >> in the tail getting stuck with AbandonWare like PMMail.  No
> >> support whatsoever and, worse yet, no ongoing development.
>
> GM> I couldn't disagree more on this pessimistic viewpoint ...
>
>Would you expect a company to announce they're going belly up?!

It all depends on whoever owns the company and their own personal sense of "doing the right thing" ...

>Evidence speaks for itself. Buyers/users beware!

That's just it ... There is no evidence either way !!!
So all one can do is wait it out ... unless PMMail is giving a major headache in some area ...

Gregory L. Marx