[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 May 2003 22:09:47 +0100

On Thu, 08 May 2003 13:42:05 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>  You might try SAPROXY (SpamAssassin Proxy), it's a nice Windows install of
>  SpamAssassin, works fine with PMMail, and has auto Bayesian filtering on top
>  of RAZOR2 and piles of SPAM filtering rules.

Thanks; actually, I'm postmaster of a software company, and I am
currently filtering using a hack that involves PMMail (Win) and
Andrew Pitonyak's Perl filter (with mods) that was written for PMMail
and a REXX script for Weasel that you /really/ don't want to know
about.

This will all go when I change to using the ASSP SMTP proxy for
filtering (on the OS/2 machine running Weasel), which has been
delayed because building the database crashes Perl on OS/2; Henry
Sobotka, who did the Perl port, hasn't found a fix, so I will have to
do the rebuilds on a Windows machine.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd