[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 19:41:39 +0100

--XmgFnrB._Jmn.W=.

On Fri, 09 May 2003 13:17:10 -0500 in 1052486365@ksbase ftnx@ksbase.com
(Kari Suomela) wrote:

> Friday May 09 2003 16:07, Brian Morrison wrote to All:
>

>  BM> From my perspective if people send me HTML-only mail they won't
>  BM> be able to tell the difference between that and /dev/null.....
>
> Many of them are customers, who are bound by their ridiculous company
> policies, and have to use whatever they are given. I can't start
> ignoring customers only because they send HTML messages.

Which is why I said I wasn't going to try and tell you what to do. I
completely understand your position; mine is that I don't have any need
to cope with HTML emails and so I choose to ignore them.

I don't mind multipart/mixed as there is a text part to look at, even
though I decry the waste of bandwidth they represent.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

--XmgFnrB._Jmn.W=.