[pmmail-list] encoding problem

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 07:41:08 -0700

Hi all, I have been having a problem with one of the lists I send
messages from other lists to, and that is, when ever I send messages to
this list, though the messages don't show it in the editor of pm mail,
they come back to me and the list mime encoded with 20's in the message
body, yet, I can send messages to the yahoo groups with no problem.
This list is located on the saint johns maelstrom server, and they've
had it with me, and I know this is not a problem with my mime encoding,
for if it were, the messages to the yahoo groups would have 20's in
them as well.  Sometimes, the address to the blind x list is in the bcc
field, but seeing that this didn't seem to happen if I put the address
in the to field, I tried that, and it still happens, though not as much
as when the blind x address is in the bcc field, so, is this a problem
with my pm mail 2711, because it seems to always have done this no
matter which version of pm mail I'm using, or, is it a problem with the
saint johns server?  I want to have a definitive answer, so I can give
any corrections to the list once and for all, because it seems that
people jump all over people because they have nothing better to do.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Marty