[pmmail-list] OS/2 2.20.2382 Problem

Phil Kane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 18:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

>Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 08:28:51 +0700
>From: "Jeffrey Race" <jrace@attglobal.net>
>
>My PMMail always hangs on a certain (monthly) spam from Red China.
>I have no filters installed.

  Similarly, my wife's PMMail for Win (NT) hangs on e-mails from
  Autodesk (the AutoCad folks) necessitating going to Remote
  Control and killing the message on the e-mail server.  Requests
  to Autodesk to remove her from their mailing list go unheeded
  because she is a legitimate owner of their product and they
  figure that all owners -must- receive their words of wisdom
  whether they want them or not.

  Techno-SPAM ??

--
  Phil Kane