[pmmail-list] OS/2 2.20.2382 Problem

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 08:19:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 21 May 2003 08:32:59 +0200 (MES), L.Willms wrote:

>   Mh. The install script BL_INSTALL.CMD should work from any directory,
>i.e. it shouldn't matter where you execute it, it should copy the actual
>work script CK_Blacklist.cmd to a directory named UTIL within the same
>directory where the PMMAIL and TOOLS directory reside.
>
>   It might have problems when one of the directories has spaces in its
>name, since it gives the fully qualified file name unquoted to the COPY
>command. I should change that, probably.

Here's a paste from the OS/2 Window to show the error that I described:

[H:\download\blacklist]SETLOCAL
** debug ** jetzt in basedir  F:\SOUTHSDE

utilDir  F:\SOUTHSDE\UTIL

[F:\SOUTHSDE\UTIL]PAUSE
Press any key when ready . . .
Neues utilDir:  F:\SOUTHSDE\UTIL

[F:\SOUTHSDE\UTIL]COPY \download\blacklist\CK_BlackList.CMD F:\SOUTHSDE\UTIL\
\download\blacklist\CK_BlackList.CMD
SYS0003: The system cannot find the path specified.
        0 file(s) copied.
Done. Created Blacklist Filter in 14 accounts.

[F:\SOUTHSDE\PMMail]ENDLOCAL

[H:\download\blacklist]