[pmmail-list] OS/2 2.20.2382 Problem.

Phil Kane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:23:25 -0700 (PDT)

>Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:32:59 +0200 (MES)
>From: "L.Willms" <technik@willms-edv.de>
>
>   Thank you for all the feedback. It helps me to improve the
>documentation and the program itself.

  Thank YOU for pointing me to the program.

  I had some problem installing it using bl_install.cmd.  My
  PMMail directory is:  e:\mailnews\pmmail.  The install program
  had problems with this and gave me the error message(s)
  generated by DirChangeError until I manually added, in the
  proper place:   PMMailPath = "e:\maiulnews\pmmail" and
  pmmDirectory = "e:\mailnews\pmmail".  Then everything installed
  properly.

  I know that it works because it has already alerted me to two
  SPAM messages.

  Is there a convenient way to have the program reference a
  simple text-file list of "to be rejected" IPs that I can
  maintain locally as well as the lists on the DNS servers
  referenced in the program?

  With thanks,

--
  Phil Kane