[pmmail-list] Can I change folder icon/colors?

Mark Paulus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 11:01:20 -0600

I am using PMMail Pro for Win, 2.20.2657, and I would like to know
if the following is possible?

Under my main account, I have several roll-up folders, such as
accounts, missionaries, investing, etc.

I would like to change the icon for the top level folder to be a
green arrow, ANYTIME any of the sub-folders get any mail.
I know that the green arrow is supposed to represent new mail
in any sub-folder AND the main folder, but I think that the yellow
arrow is too subtle, and easy to miss.  So, I would like to change
it to the green arrow.

I thought this was had been discussed somewhere/somewhen, but
I couldn't find it.

If anyone can help, I would be appreciative.

Thanks.

Here's kind of what I'm talking about:
Main
  Accounts
    Paypal
    Datek
    Schwab
    Vanguard

Basically, if Paypal, Datek, Schwab or Vanguard get mail, I want the
folder icon for Accounts to become a green arrow instead of a yellow
arrow.