[pmmail-list] New beta and memory leak

John Angelico pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 11:53:42 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 30 May 2003 09:02:48 -0400, brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
wrote:

>Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:13:20 -0400
>From: "PMMail 2000" <brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
>Subject: PMMail 2000 for Windows Beta 2.20.2717
>
>A new beta release of PMMail 2000 is available for Windows.
>
>Fixes:
>
>- Memory Leak: A memory leak resulting from the use of RMB popup menus.
>Thanks to Michael Lueck for tracking this one down!

Could this be relevant to the OS/2 program as well? Now that I have a cable
connection, I am leaving PMMail running far longer than 8before, along with
NS4.61 [to which it has a link for URLs of course]. I use RMB popups all
the time, and I notice that after an hour or two, my swap file has expanded
quite a lot.

Is this serious enough to warrant a new OS/2 build?

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au