[pmmail-list] Errors when fetching mail / duplicate mails etc.

Jörg Menker pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:39:06 +0100 (CET)

Every time and for every account I use I get error messages when I
fetch my mail. This does not necessarily mean that I can't download my
mail but it is annoying. The error message I always get is the
following:

Fri, 07 Nov 03 09:23:35 ==> Error ; Server broke connection

Also I often get mails twice or even more often. I tried to reindex my
folders but it didn't help. Another problem that I have sometimes is
that PMMail doesn't download all mails. Sometimes it hangs when
downloading a specific mail. In that case I have found no other
solution than using web mail to delete the mail and then trying to use
PMMail again.
I'm using the latest version of PMMail Professional (Build 2717) under
Windows XP (Service Pack 1a). Has anyone experienced similar problems
or a solution?

Thanks in advance

Jörg

--