[pmmail-list] forwarding spam and getting rid of the items in the sent mail folder

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:26:54 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:37:18 -0500, Allan McLane wrote:

>Would you share your post-process filter with the list? I have PMMail set to save a copy of sent mail
and that is just what it does.

I use the OS/2 version, but if you open the filter creation just give it a name, and then using the
simple filter select the "TO" field, and use the email address of wherever you send your junk mail
too, since I use Junkspy it's 'junk@junkspy.com'  if you use Spamassian or whomever, use the reporting
address they gave you. Then click on the Send (post process) button and the action would be to either
move the email to the trash folder or delete the email local copy.