[pmmail-list] [mkc] filter help

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:18:17 -0500

You may want to consider setting up a white list filer instead to move
the desired email to the inbox and let the rest default to going to a
junkmail folder.  One example would be

h.from="mike kilroy"

which would grab any email with "mike kilroy" in the From field and
send it to wherever you want.  It would be easy to do the same with the
5 or 6 other from addresses you want to keep.

Your junkmail filter can be as simple as h="@" which will grab
everything not caught by your whitelist filter.

Ralph Cohen