[pmmail-list] Naive question

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:43:24 -0800

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:29:30 -0800, Frank Winkler wrote:

>Utsav Ratti wrote:
>
>  >Has anyone else been actively evaluating alternatives to PMMail with
>  >which they have been satisfied? If so, what were your evaluation
>  >criteria?
>
>The only mail client that can partly keep up with PMMail is Thunderbird but
>there are still several options missing. Hopefully this will be fixed with
>the upcoming new versions.

Can you share what you feel is missing?  Does it store the messages in
some hidden internal database, or does it use a human-readable format?

Since I'm not a Netscape guy, I hadn't seen Thunderbird before, but the
screen shots look promising.  Plus, since I get source, I can add what I
want.
--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.