[pmmail-list] Naive question

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 03:03:38 -0500

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:54:59 -0500 (EST), Alex Taylor wrote:

>I haven't been 'actively evaluating' it, since there is no public release.
>But I recently noticed this project (DynamicMail), which looks as though it
>may have future potential:
>
>http://www.dbsoft.org/dmail.php

  I wonder how close to a public release he is.  Since it's meant to
basically be a clone of PmMail it sounds like the learning curve
shouldn't be too bad.  Since he's writing it from scratch maybe he can
avoid some of the little nitpicks that have been in PmMail since the
original code.

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com