[pmmail-list] Yahoo Back-Up for BSW PMMail Support List

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:52:34 -0500

It's hard to say what will happen with this list now that BSW seems to
have abandoned providing any support.  Maybe the list will continue on
as it does now, or maybe it will suddenly disappear one day like it did
several years ago when BSW killed the original list without notice.
In any case, I have set up a Yahoo group as a backup for this list
should it suddenly disappear.  I am not suggesting that anyone abandon
this list and move to the Yahoo list - I certainly don't plan to do so
- but if you wake up one morning and to find that BSW has closed this
list, you are invited to join the list on Yahoo so that the user
support function for PMMail can continue there.

To subscribe to the Yahoo list you can send an email to
PMMail-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or you can visit
time, but I don't expect there to be any message traffic on that list
unless and until BSW closes this list.  Like I said before, none of us
knows the future of this list but you may want to make a note of the
Yahoo subscription information in this email in case you need it in the
future.

Have a good weekend.

Ralph Cohen