[pmmail-list] Yahoo Back-Up for BSW PMMail Support List

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:53:28 -0500

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:53:45 -0500 (EST), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>That is excellent initiative, thank you very much and my subscription
>is on its way.  Was the death of the original list a mistake or a
>deliberate action or is nobody talking?

Hi Kenn,

As I recall, they closed down the Southsoft list a month or two after
purchasing PMMail because they said they were opening one of their own.
 Several months passed without a new list, however, and so new list was
started up on a private server courtesy of Steve Lamb, even though he
no longer used PMMail.  That list continued for about 18 months, until
BSW contacted Steve Lamb and first threatened him because of some of
the comments posted on his list, and then announced that the were
finally going to resurrect the official PMMail list which they said
they would monitor and contribute to.  The rest is history...

Ralph