[pmmail-list] Yahoo Back-Up for BSW PMMail Support List

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:51:47 -0500 (EST)

Steve's list is still "ticking" (was going to say "active", but
it's not _that_ ... however msgs do come and go thru there
periodically)

That was a nice list, in that the participants all really KNEW
the product.

I'd consider going back there if things fall thru here (like
they've looked like they might for the past 3 years...)