[pmmail-list] [mkc] Bulletted text in HTML

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 08:48:44 +0100

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 17:33:25 -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 14:43:29 +0100, Xav wrote:
>
>> Looks like I may have to sort out a new mailer for her,
>>as she uses the formatting stuff quite a bit.
>
>Just have her create HTML files and attach them to an email. Then the person on
>the other side can edit the HTML and send it back, etc...
>
>There are far more reasons to use PMMail than for its HTML support.

Let me introduce you to the mindset of people who have a product with a
feature - they expect it to work and are not interested in workarounds.
 This applies particularly to women.  If it doesn't work properly, they
will change product.   Trying to explain things to them is like baging
your head against a brick wall.

Please note - this is not a flame reply, just one based on experience
of being on the receiving end :-))

Regards,

Xav.