[pmmail-list] No Message Body Pane on Outgoing Messages

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:52:16 -0500

On reflection, I'm not sure I understand your problem.  Can you open PMMail at all into any account?
Ask another way - is it just a new account that doesn't work or does PMMail not open at all?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:58:53 +0700, Dean Boulding wrote:

>>A while ago I had a problem with new accounts, whereby trying to send mail from
>>any account I created would open a window with no object where the body normally
>>goes.  This was true for new messages, replies and forwarded messages.  Alt-X to
>>notepad showed that the text was there, I just couldn't edit it in the PMMail
>>window.  I just gave up, as I didn't need the new accounts for anything
>>worthwhile.

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX USA
eCS and Win2k Pro