[pmmail-list] How to handle PGP/MIME mails natively?

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:23:11 -0400

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:13:21 -0500, Larry Alkoff wrote:

>I am on several mailing lists and frequently run into the problem
>where the email has no text in the body but there is an attachment marked
>with a "key" icon which contains the text and some kind of PGP header.
>
>How can I setup PMMail to handle these messages automatically?
>
>Using PMMail Professional 2000 version 2.20.2711.

Until PMMail handles MIME types correctly, there is no setup you can do
that will make it work correctly.

What you can do for these messages without any body is view the full
message (Alt+V). You'll need to skip over headers and all of the
section headers, but you can then read all of the text in the message.