[pmmail-list] Activity on PMMail List?

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:51:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Maynard,

Thanks for your candid reply.  I see that the main executable for this
version is 1« years old and the DLLs are from 2000. so an update would
be overdue if OS/2 were a normally evolving OS.  However, this version
got me out of a jam and it is working well enough for the immediate
future, so these two facts are sufficient to warrant a purchase, IMHO.

Ciao,
      Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Maynard Riley on Mon, 20 Oct 2003
19:28:12 -0500 (CDT) to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

Hello Kenn,

the application software works plenty well enough for my needs, though
not quite nearly  perfectly enough either. I don't anticipate ANY
further updates, at all, ever.

-- Maynard

  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.1 Demo. Navigator 4.61
    Sent from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
We must accept finite disappointment,
but never lose infinite hope.
     - Martin Luther King Jr.