[pmmail-list] Activity on PMMail List?

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:55:37 -0400

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:45:55 -0400 (EDT), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>I thought that Peter Nielsen was employed on a fulltime basis by
>Blueprint Software Works,

That is my understanding. Well actually, it is BMT Micro. His primary
employment, however, has nothing to do with PMMail. My point was that
he can work on PMMail when Blueprint Software Works says he can. PMView
is his, and is written/maintained on his time. The fact that he has
released a new version of PMView and might have more personal time
doesn't translate into a likelihood that he will have more time to work
on PMMail. I think he has done some fixes to PMMail on his own time,
but I don't think that is likely to happen much.