[pmmail-list] Help with filter creation

Oliver Ebert pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:22:19 +0200 (CDT)

Hi!

Can anyone help me please with a creation of a manual filter?
Any help is appreciated. :-)

I'd like to use killspam which can be found here:
http://home.tiscali.cz:8080/~cz210552/

It generates a bounce message that helps (perhaps) to be removed from a
spamers list.
The program is started like this:
java killspam -f my@email.com spamers@email.com -m my.smtp.server

What I want:
If I right click the spam to apply a manual filter, a command line
should be opened and the program should be run automatically and the
email adress of the spamer should be insert in the position
"spamers@email.com".

Is there a way to do this with PMMail?
I am using the newest PMMail for OS/2 (2.20.2382).

Thank you very much in advance.

Bye says Oliver

--
http://olios2.homeip.net
online from approximately 06 am - 21 pm GMT